Anyone using Skype on FC11 ?

Elliott Chapin echapin at teksavvy.com
Thu Aug 27 17:21:14 UTC 2009

I just got success with what the Skype site calls Fedora 7 (file is
*fc5*). I'm on an Acer Aspire 1. I took the advice pointed to from here
and set Skype's audio devices to HDA, but also used the Gnome mixer to
boost the mic's. This probably is not important: because of music
experiments I'm using CCRMA packages - realtime kernel, their Jack, etc.

--
http://clients.teksavvy.com/~echapin