add an extra ip address to fedora server (one net card)

online.service.com@gmail.com online.service.com at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 03:34:27 UTC 2009

Thanks all,

I will have two static ips as 77.78.8.111 and 77.78.8.89

I will have this configure:

DEVICE=eth0:0
BOOTPROTO=static
IPADDR=77.78.8.111
BROADCAST = ???????
NETWORK=????
NETMASK=255.255.255.0
TYPE=Ethernet
ONBOOT=yes

and

DEVICE=eth0:1
BOOTPROTO=static
IPADDR=77.78.8.89
BROADCAST = ??????
NETWORK=????
NETMASK=255.255.255.0
TYPE=Ethernet
ONBOOT=yes

What value would for BROADCAST and NETMASK ?

Thanks again