Can we have different desktop backgrounds for different workspaces

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sun Aug 30 11:48:01 UTC 2009

On Sunday 30 August 2009, Tim wrote:
>On Fri, 2009-08-28 at 14:03 -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
>> I can also comment on this mail server, there are times when my posts
>> either disappear outright, or are any where up to 36 hours coming back.
>> I can post to lkml and it comes back in 90 seconds maximum, the period of
>> fetchmails scan set here.  This server either needs more iron, or is at
>> best, miss- configured.
>
>Probably affected by grey listing...

Grey listing?  That would not surprise me, what with all the other things vz
does.  However the last time, I timed the echo, and it was within the general
frame of my fetchmail scan loop + the kmail loop.

I have 07:48:00 here now when I hit the send button.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Journalism is literature in a hurry.