error msgs during today's kernel update

fred smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Tue Dec 1 17:11:32 UTC 2009

doing today's updates gives this during the kernel update:

  Installing     : kernel-PAE-2.6.31.6-145.fc12.i686                                                                  32/70
W: Possible missing firmware aic94xx-seq.fw for module aic94xx.ko
W: Possible missing firmware ql8100_fw.bin for module qla2xxx.ko
W: Possible missing firmware ql2500_fw.bin for module qla2xxx.ko
W: Possible missing firmware ql2400_fw.bin for module qla2xxx.ko
W: Possible missing firmware ql2322_fw.bin for module qla2xxx.ko
W: Possible missing firmware ql2300_fw.bin for module qla2xxx.ko
W: Possible missing firmware ql2200_fw.bin for module qla2xxx.ko
W: Possible missing firmware ql2100_fw.bin for module qla2xxx.ko

I think these are wireless bits, no? If so they don't matter to me
since my eeepc 901 has rt286sta, but still I've never seen these
happen in earlier updates, so something looks wrong.

                     all ages, now and forevermore! Amen."