fancy mouse acceleration tweaks?

Tom Horsley tom.horsley at att.net
Wed Dec 2 00:56:30 UTC 2009

http://www.x.org/wiki/Development/Documentation/PointerAcceleration

Talks about all kinds of fancy per device mouse acceleration
tweaking that is possible in some theoretical world in which
the stuff documented there actually exists.

My question is: Does it exist in fedora 12? And if so, how
do I get to it? I've tried doing things like xinput --list --long
to find device properties and don't see anything that looks
like the kind of acceleration profiles it is talking about
on the wiki.

I've been hoping to tweak my different mice with different
settings to make them both useable at the same time on the
same screen, but when I sat down to play with it, I found
nothing that looked like the above wiki page in any of the
xinput settings.