F12 32-bit Repos & F12 64-bit Repos: Equal Amount of Apps?

Chris racerx at makeworld.com
Thu Dec 3 04:11:26 UTC 2009

Greetings,

I am currently back to using Fedora (and very happy I might add) and
running 12/32.  Would it be a safe statement to say that a large
portion (better then 80%) of the apps in the 12/32 repos will also be
available in the 12/64 repos?

Of course, I would sacrifice the ability to use my 64 bit system to
ensure I have all the apps that I currently use under 32 bit.

TIA

--
Best regards,

Chris

“Poor Al Gore - Global Warming Debunked Via Internet You Invented”
           -- Jon Stewart on ClimateGate