ath5k access point in Fedora 12

Reuben Budiardja techlist at pathfinder.phys.utk.edu
Thu Dec 3 23:56:39 UTC 2009

On Thursday 03 December 2009 18:00:33 jaivuk wrote:
> To be honest I was so upset with permanent problems and unstability of
>  ath5k driver in AP mode that I purchased ath9k card...
> It is much more stable but currently there is a bug in F12 kernel, so I
>  have to use F11 kernel.

Hello,
Which bug are you referring to ? I am currently having a problem with Atheros
AR9285 that uses ath9k module, and wondering if this is related. Could you
illuminate me or point me to bug report ?
My problem is that in some network my connection keep getting intermittently
dropped. (You could refer to my email that I just sent to the list also for my
problem description).
Does F11 work better for this card ?

Thank you for your help.
RDB