provider for google calendar

oleksandr korneta atenrok at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 00:12:48 UTC 2009

so I'm  on Fedora 12, 64bit. It was an unpleasant surprise to find out
that that some extensions for thunderbird from mozilla's website cannot
be installed because of 64bit architecture (wtf? is this opensource or
what?). Yes I'm talking about lightning calendar extension. Anyway,
turns out some good people did package it and put in repository. But it
is useless for me without the Provider  for google calendar. And this
one is not packaged and cannot be instaled from mozilla's website. So,
does anybody have similar problem/has a solution? Maybe someone can
point me to some "how to recompile Provider for google calendar" blog
article?

thank you

--
regards,
Oleksandr Korneta

I'm running F9 x86_64 and F10 i386 on x86_64 hardware, should this matter.

/The nice thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from./