How to define command for entry in Gnome menu?

suvayu ali fatkasuvayu+linux at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 20:48:34 UTC 2009

2009/12/4 Hiisi <very-cool at rambler.ru>:
> Dear List!
> On my system I have to start Blender using 'LIBGL_ALWAYS_SOFTWARE=1
> blender'. Otherwise it's impossible to work in it. I set up an alias
> in .bashrc and it works well from command line. However if I start

You have to define this in your .bash_profile to set the variable for
every login. If you want to get into more detail look at the thread
"Gnome applications and .bash_profile" from late October and early
November, especially the wonderfully clear and informative posts by
Steven W. Orr.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2009-November/msg00077.html
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2009-November/msg00123.html
--