mouse cursor weirdness

oleksandr korneta atenrok at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 20:39:18 UTC 2009

Fedora 12, fluxbox (fluxbox-1.1.1-5.fc12.x86_64). Keyboard multimedia
buttons (XF86AudioNext, XF86AudioPrev, XF86AudioPlay) are bound to
rhythmbox-client. When pressing the button the mouse cursor gets thrown
in upper-left corner of the screen. It is quite annoying, I must say.

Dont remember such thing on F9 (my previous one). Any suggestions whom
to blame (fluxbox, xorg, evdev)?

--
regards,
Oleksandr Korneta

I'm running F12 x86_64 and F10 on x86_64 hardware, should this matter.

/The nice thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from./