nautilus overwrite files

Henrique Koesjan hkoesjan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 11:57:11 UTC 2009

Thanks all for your advices,

In the past I've tried to use thunar under xfce, very good, I had some
difficult accessing windows shares, but I will try to configure it
properly. I will also have a look to emelfm2.

[off topic]
I'm coming back to fedora after a while off (fc4 or 5 I don't
remember). But I notice gnome is missing some tools: glipper and
gnome-font-viewer, were they discontinued?

I found Parcellite, sufficient to what I need (don't lose my clipboard
after close a program) and I found fontmatrix, one of the best font
tools I've ever seen.