Fedora on Macbook Air?

Chad Kellerman sunckell at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 16:41:18 UTC 2009

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 11:23 AM, Colin Paul Adams
<colin at colina.demon.co.uk>wrote:

>    Dan> I don't personally own a MacBook Air however I'm sure you
>    Dan> could make a bootable USB drive and install Fedora from that.
>
> I don't have a USB stick of sufficient size. I do however have a USB
> disk drive which works fine with it.
>
> But how to get the Air to try to boot from the USB port?

When it comes to booting from a disk drive, I believe the Air only boot OS's
from a Super Drive.  ( I read that somewhere once..)

I think you want to look at http://refit.sourceforge.net/  that has all the
documentation you need.

> --
> Colin Adams
> Preston Lancashire
>
> --

A grasshopper walks into a bar and the bartender says "Hey, we have a drink
named after you." And the grasshopper says "Really, You have a drink named
Murray?"