Problem with thunderbird message filters

Joachim Backes joachim.backes at rhrk.uni-kl.de
Wed Dec 9 12:05:56 UTC 2009

Hi,
I'm running the actual thunderbird (thunderbird-3.0b4) on F12.

Having two accounts (1 IMAP, I POP), and I want to move all incoming
emails for account-#2 (POP) to the IMAP-Inbox. So I made a filter with
one entry: "Match all messages" as search criteria, and "move to
IMAP-Inbox" as action.

But this filter seems not to run, and when opening the error console
window, I find a lot of messages:

Error: [Exception... "'JavaScript component does not have a method
named: "handleEvent"' when calling method:
[nsIDOMEventListener::handleEvent]"  nsresult: "0x80570030
(NS_ERROR_XPC_JSOBJECT_HAS_NO_FUNCTION_NAMED)"  location: "<unknown>"
data: no]

Can anybody explain this behaviour? All comments are welcome.

Regards

Joachim Backes

--
Joachim Backes <joachim.backes at rhrk.uni-kl.de>