DVD43

Hector E. Celis hector.celis at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 10 10:08:50 UTC 2009

I am a user, but If I can't copy my own moveis, then linux is useless to me.
I really hate windows and its perpetual battle with viruses. But Linux has not been able to give me all that I need. Limewire, ICopyDVDS2 and DVD43. I finally got LimeWire to work. The autoten has given me a good DVD player and copier. But I can't make DVD43 work with wine . If I can get this to work I am a converter.
I also need RS1 to work in Linux. (RS1 is a windows program that is derived from UNIX-VAX)
I need this for work.

The autoten creator should make it autoeleven, add DVD43 and I will have the essentials.

Hector Celis