Help: No internet connection

H. Willstrand h.willstrand at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 23:49:01 UTC 2009

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 12:35 AM,  <simon.schneebeli at okko.org> wrote:
> I currently have 6 Troubleshooter isues:
> - SELinux is preventing /usr/bin/python "write access on sysctl.conf
> - SELinux is preventing /usr/bin/python "setattr" access on sysctl.conf.
> - SELinux is preventing /bin/find "getattr" access to
> /var/lib/misc/prelink.full
> - SELinux is preventing /bin/bash "write" access to
> /var/lib/misc/prelink.quick
> - SELinux is preventing /bin/bash "search" access to /home.
> - SELinux is preventing /bin/bash "search" access to /home/Simon

Nope...

Your network configuration seams to work (nslookup reported:  server
192.168.1.1 and the correct IP for download.fedoraproject.org, etc)
which proves the correct functionality from your ISP and modem.

I wild guess, something went wrong with Firefox, libc (which
implements DNS-lookup) or you might have lost a track on your hard
disk.
I have no clue...

If possible, try a LIVE USB-stick to see if the issue is still there.

//HW