Someone installed vmware server on fedora 12?

Jatin K ssh.fedora at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 05:03:15 UTC 2009

On 12/14/2009 10:42 PM, Ambrogio wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I had some problems with fedora 11 and vmware, so I stopped all
> migration.
>
> Now I need to install a fresh fedora 12 but I need also to have VmWare
> server working.
>
> Someone installed it and use it without problems?
> There are some ticks?
>
> Tnx
>   Ambrogio

yes

I've installed VMware server[1] and VMware Workstation[2] without any
problem.. and it works fine for me ( though I've enabled 3d graphics in
VMWare workstation but it does not seem to work , I've installed Windows
7 64bit  ) my Graphics card is Intel Corporation Mobile 4 Series Chipset
Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 07)

[1] VMware-server-2.0.2-203138.x86_64

[2] VMware Workstation 7.0.0.203739

Regards