mirrors.fedoraproject.org problem?

Jim mickeyboa at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 16 14:35:01 UTC 2009

On 12/16/2009 04:21 AM, Michal wrote:
> Also, blacklisting IPv6 from modprobing and disabling IPv6 support in
> >>  Firefox will do nothing for you. You sound like one of "those people" when
> >>  it comes to IPv6. You've heard a lot of*FUD*.

Also, blacklisting IPv6 from modprobing and disabling IPv6 support in
>>  Firefox will do nothing for you. You sound like one of "those people" when
>>  it comes to IPv6. You've heard a lot of*FUD*.

This is something that I had to do in Firefox and it's the only way of get to some websites.

This has been a ongoing problem in Fedora for the last three releases and it has been BugZilled But it's not getting fixed.

I have attached instructions on how I overcome this problem in Fedora, but I don't have to do it in every Fedora Installation , just some boxes.