SB driver in F12 ?

Luc MAIGNAN luc.maignan at winxpert.com
Fri Dec 18 17:22:19 UTC 2009

A lspci -v gives me the following informations :

02:00.0 Audio device: Creative Labs SB X-Fi
     Subsystem: Creative Labs Device 6002
     Memory at dfff8000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16K]
     Memory at dfc00000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=2M]
     Memory at d8000000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=64M]
     I/O ports at df00 [size=32]
     Capabilities: [50] MSI: Enable- Count=1/1 Maskable- 64bit+
     Kernel driver in use: SB-XFi
     Kernel modules: snd-ctxfi

I don't know the real type of my card, since I didn't open the cover :-(