new thunderbird lost all my calendar events

Paolo Galtieri pgaltieri at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 19:57:55 UTC 2009

I discovered the following errors from thunderbird

Error: Error updating timezones: Error: mozIStorageStatement::step()
returned an error
DB Error no such column: recurrence_id_tz

Error: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80004005
(NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [mozIStorageStatement.reset]"  nsresult: "0x80004005
(NS_ERROR_FAILURE)"  location: "JS frame ::
file:///usr/lib64/thunderbird-3.0/extensions/%7Be2fda1a4-762b-4020-b5ad-a41df1933103%7D/modules/calStorageUpgrade.jsm
:: ensureUpdatedTimezones :: line 380"  data: no]

Sure looks like the new thunderbird isn't ready for prime time.

Paolo

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 12:49 PM, suvayu ali
<fatkasuvayu+linux at gmail.com<fatkasuvayu%2Blinux at gmail.com>