SELinux security alert

Paolo Galtieri pgaltieri at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 13:15:01 UTC 2009

The problem is that the SElinux message re-occurs.  It appears that cron
creates the file with cron's context and then SElinux gets triggered because
the context is wrong.   Why does cron create the file and leave it lying
around?  And if cron needs to create the file why isn't SElinux aware of
this and not complain?

Paolo