Compiz issue

James Allsopp jamesaallsopp at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 21 11:33:37 UTC 2009

Hi,
I'm trying to find the controller for the compiz effect thatfits all the
windows into the screen so you can select one. This currently triggers on
the top-right corner, how can I change this. Got too used to having my
volume control there.

Can someone explain the difference between compiz and compiz-fusion. The
fits seems to be installed as part of the F12 install, but has very limited
options. I've tried install compiz-fusion, but it didn't seem to be
listening to any of the settings in CompizConfig Settings Manager,

Cheers
Jim