Firefox not working after on line updates

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Tue Dec 22 00:24:44 UTC 2009

Frank Cox wrote:
> On Mon, 2009-12-21 at 16:31 -0600, Brian Wood wrote:
>
>> I downloaded/built/installed a new version of sqlite, but that hasn't
>> helped.
>>

> This is likely your problem.  Firefox probably expects to find sqlite
> installed from a Fedora rpm and not a homebuilt one.

All this is rather strange since I did a

rpm --test -e sqlite

There is no "is needed by (installed) firefox"  but there is "is needed
by (installed) thunderbird".

So, it would not appear that firefox is dependent on sqlite.

--
A day without orange juice is like a day without orange juice. Guess
Who! http://tinyurl.com/mc4xe7