WTF is wrong with thunderbird????

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Tue Dec 22 09:55:59 UTC 2009

On 12/22/2009 10:15 AM, Frank Murphy (Frankly3D) wrote:
> On 21/12/09 22:08, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
>

>> Unfortunately, I don't know if who the culprit actually is:
>> dovecot, TB3 or x86_64 or else.
>>

>> Ralf
>>

> I have 3.0-4.fc12 Thunderbird
> on 64bit. (gmail-imap)
> None of the problems you describe.
> Only known bugs with the filter list.
>
> I don't have Dovecot

OK, another indication that the culprit might be dovecot, IMO.

[I am suspecting a file locking issue between TB3 and dovecot,
but this is not much more but a wild guess without having any
evidence for it.]

What I am actually doing is to filter incoming mails from several remote
imap and pop accounts into a local dovecot-imap applying thunderbird
filtering.

Ralf