No F-12 Flash -

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Tue Dec 22 19:56:46 UTC 2009

    What is the procedure to install Adobe Flash Player in Fedora 12 [in
    this case installed from the Omega livecd]?

    I have tried everything I can think of and nothing works including
    the Adobe procedure for installing their rpm.

    When I attempt to get some crossword puzzles I usually print I am
    told I need the flash player. In the past that installation
    procedure worked, but not now?

    It wants to install: Adobe Flash Player version 10.0.42.34  Linux

    It results in an rpm that produces "libflashplayer.so" but does not
    install it as the instruction implies. I copied that to
    "/usr/lib64/mozilla/plugins/" to no avail!

    I have two F-12 boxes now that need this. What do I need to do?

    Bob