A survey

Frank Cox theatre at sasktel.net
Thu Dec 24 23:09:18 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-12-25 at 01:09 +0300, Hiisi wrote:
> 1. Are you left-handed?
Yes

> 2. Do you use mouse with left hand?
Yes

> 3. How to configure in F12 (Gnome) mouse pointer to be
> left-handed-mouse oriented (I mean how to mirror mouse pointer)?

I don't.  I left-click with my middle finger and right-click with my
index finger, and always have ever since computers gained mouses.

My wife is right-handed, but she also uses her mouse with her left hand,
and if it's on the right side she moves it to the left, just like I do.

Having said that, "ergonomic mice" won't work for lefties like me.  I
currently have (and like) a number of "Microsoft Wireless Optical Mouse
2000".