Firefox jumps back to previous Websites

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Sun Dec 27 20:44:36 UTC 2009

On 27/12/09 14:46, Jim wrote:
> FC11 and FC12 / KDE
>
> latest version of Firefox keeps jumping back to a previous website,
> just click on anything in a website, and it kicks you back to a
> previous website.
>
> This happens on two different X86_64 boxes using Fedora 11, 12 .

      Yes and it happens here on this up to date F-12 box too.

    I tried the CIA world fact book and looked at Argentina.

    https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2110.html?countryName=Argentina&countryCode=ar&regionCode=sa&#ar

    I can click on a few menu items but before long it sent me back to a
    glossary and when I selected nothing it picked the "M's" for me.

    Very strange making some sites nearly useless ...

    Bob