Dictionaries & Spellcheckers

BeartoothHOS beartooth at comcast.net
Tue Dec 29 15:11:13 UTC 2009

	I put a dictionary on my panel -- one of two in the Main Menu;
and I *think* the spellcheckers for gedit and alpine are different. I'm
forever having to add entries to the latter two, and would to the
dictionary on the panel if I could.

	Is there one single most compendious dictionary available for
Fedora? Can I replace all three of mine with it? Or if not, can I merge
all three, once and for all?

	It seems a pointless waste to have to add "frobnosticate" or
"yclept" thrice ....