How to install Fedora-12?

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Tue Dec 1 04:29:17 UTC 2009

On Monday 30 November 2009, Alex Bahoor wrote:
>Can someone please point to where I can take myself out of this forum?
>
>Kindly,
>

>Alex

First, this is not a forum, but a mailing list.  And the un-subscribe
instructions are at the bottom of every message that comes through the list
server.  If your email agent is not showing them to you, it's broken.

I cannot find a positive agent identifier in the headers of your email, only
this:

So it doesn't surprise me that it is falsely stripping the bottom of the
messages you see.  You can also find un-subscribe links in your messages
header, I believe also in clickable format.

You should be able to turn header visibility on to see those links.

Only you can do the unsub, and you _must_ reply to the confirmation message
the server will send you before it will unsub you.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

<Ze0> so, how's everything in the world of Quack?
<LordHavoc> just ducky
<Ze0> excellent, fried duck is mighty fine tasty.