Wine

suvayu ali fatkasuvayu+linux at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 06:32:16 UTC 2009

2009/12/2 Hector E. Celis <hector.celis at sbcglobal.net>

> How in the hell do I install DVD43 using wine.
> Same question for ICOPYDVDS2
> And how do I install LimeWire

I am not familiar with those windows apps. Maybe if you tell us what
you are trying to do then we could suggest apps that run natively on
linux?

> If we can't copy DVDs for personal use, can't use limewire , then FEDORA is GARBAGE useless to normal users.
> So Fix this NOW (I AM SICK OF WINDOWS)
> Some one pick up the challenge we can't all just sit with our finger up our ass waiting for some one else. I would but I am just a beginner.

This is a public list, with people from all over the world
participating in the various discussions. A little restrain on your
emotions would be very welcome, as well as some restrain on the
language.

Hope with time and patience you will come to appreciate Fedora.

--
Suvayu