No system-config-display ?

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Sun Dec 6 00:12:31 UTC 2009

On 05/12/09 17:30, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> On 12/05/2009 03:27 PM, Bob Goodwin wrote:

>>> yum install system-config-display
>>> I had to do this
>>> Roger
>>>

>> Yes, I did that but it does not work? I should have mentioned this box
>> is still F-11.
>>
> In that case, yum install kudzu.  It is a missing dependency.
>
> Rahul

    Ok, I installed [yum] kudzu but still the error persists. I have not
    re-booted though if that is required?

        [bobg at box9 ~]$ system-config-display
        Traceback (most recent call last):
           File "/usr/share/system-config-display/xconf.py", line 376,
        in <module>
             dialog = xConfigDialog.XConfigDialog(hardware_state,
        xconfig, rhpxl.videocard.VideoCardInfo())
           File "/usr/share/system-config-display/xConfigDialog.py",
        line 641, in __init__
             if len(self.xconfig.layout[0].adjacencies) > 1:
        IndexError: index out-of-bounds

    Tnx.

    Bob