Board appointment

Paul Frields stickster at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 05:23:08 UTC 2009

I am pleased to announce that Christopher Aillon will continue in his
appointed seat on the Fedora Project Board for this cycle.  His term
will last until the selection process following the release of Fedora
14, in accordance with the Board's established succession planning.
Christopher's presence on the Board has helped our discussions on a
number of subjects over the past year, and I look forward to having
him continue that relationship.

Apologies for making this announcement slightly after the beginning of
elections, due to the schedule change of elections and the intervening
FUDCon activity. The remaining Board appointment will be made after
the close of the Board elections.

--
Paul W. Frields