Compiz-fusion + Dual head Nvidia, flickering cursor and hangs.

Andy Campbell fedora at starsend.force9.co.uk
Sun Dec 6 17:55:44 UTC 2009

On both by laptop and desktop PC I run Dual-head, as separate X screens.
In both cases when running compiz-fusion I've had an issue when I loose
control of the cursor, and it flickers across the screen boundaries.  It
seemed to happen about once a day, before I abandoned Compiz.

Moving the mouse seem to have some affect on the pointer but not much, the
only fix is to kill X.  Seems to be fine it I stick to Metacity.  I didn't
have any issues with F10,F11.

I'm using the closed source NVIDIA drivers from RPM Fusion.

Not sure what is at fault here, to even log a bug, Nvidia drivers, Compiz,
or something else.

Andy