Latest Kernel causes reboot hell

Chris racerx at makeworld.com
Mon Dec 7 20:07:53 UTC 2009

*IF* I really wanted to make a "snarky" remark I would have inserted something more appropriate like windows however, I thought my question was certainly genuine enough.

As I did mention in the post - I did exactly that, I updated all but the kernel stuff (second time around) and mentioned that all worked well. Then,  simply stated that the newest kernel seems to have caused a break (in my system at least) and felt I might say something to see if anyone else had the same experience, and if they did - how did they rectify it.

I apologize to you, Marc, if me question infuriated you to the point to get upset. I have to believe that others didn't see it the same fashion as you.

Regards,
Chris