Firefox

jarmo oh1mrr at nic.fi
Sat Dec 12 06:28:31 UTC 2009

Seen discussions, where people claiming Firefox crashing and stucking.
In my case Firefox became extreamly slow and stucked every now and
then. Same time saw in messages log, that npviewer with flash caused
some problems.
I uninstalled nspluginwrapper package and now seems Firefox work more
fluently, so those, who have installed nspluginwrapper and have difficulties
with firefox, give a try without wrapper.

My system is 32 bit, do not know, if it works with 64 bit system.

Jarmo