F-12 ssh problem -

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Mon Dec 14 00:15:19 UTC 2009

    I can ssh from this F-11 box to the F-12 box but can't get a
    connection in the reverse direction. It keeps giving "Connection
    refused."

    I use Firestarter and there's nothing in the log so I don't think
    it's a problem there. sshd is running in both, where else do I need
    to look? I can use numerical addresses, 192.168.1.109, etc. doesn't
    work, although I have them set up in /etc/hosts as box 6, etc.

    I'd like to fix that before switching this box to F-12.

    Any suggestions appreciated.

    Bob