pinfo grub issues? (was: Re: F10 rpm of grub2 completely broken)

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 09:55:06 UTC 2009

On Mon, 14 Dec 2009 17:21:31 -0500, Gene wrote:

> >The "GRUB manual": info grub
> >
> But a pinfo grub has a lot of blank entries.

Why are you overly brief when you could be a bit more verbose? Which
platform? Which terminal/console? Which package release of pinfo?

Compared with "info grub" (or other info readers you might find), does
it look unusual/not normal or like some personal configuration problem
(e.g. due to choice of terminal colours)? In case it looks like a bug,
  http://bugz.fedoraproject.org/pinfo
if the distribution is still alive and hasn't reached EOL yet.

"pinfo grub" here works fine on F13 development. The most I could do
is to also try it on F12, but I won't boot F11 or older in search of
ancient bugs that may have been in there.