F11 iptables can't disable

KC8LDO kc8ldo at arrl.net
Wed Dec 16 03:48:19 UTC 2009

Craig;

I'm sure the system reboots. All I have to do is walk in to the other room
and watch it.

You very well may have a point about a firewall utility. I do have one
installed. I'll have to check into that more. Same for the log files.

I've read about NX but have never tried it. For me VNC seems to work,
performance wise, over a relatively fast connection. It was simple to setup,
meaning I already figured out how to do it, and tunneling it through ssh.

You may not have seen the problem, that's why I posted the question on the
list, hoping somebody else had slayed the dragon and can tell me how it was
done so to speak. 8-))

Thanks for  the pointers on what to look at.

Regards;

Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

"There is only one boss. The customer.