Fedora mailing list migration

Björn Persson bjorn at xn--rombobjrn-67a.se
Wed Dec 16 22:06:46 UTC 2009

Jon Stanley wrote:
> all Fedora related mailing lists that are currently hosted at
> redhat.com will be migrated to lists.fedoraproject.org.
[...]
> All of your mail filters
> that rely on the List-ID header will break on these days, and
> adjustments on your part will be required.  We apologize for the
> inconvenience.  For your convenience, I've posted a mapping of old
> list names to new list names [2] as well as a PDF version[3]
[...]
> [2] http://jstanley.fedorapeople.org/mlmigration.ods
> [3] http://jstanley.fedorapeople.org/mlmigration.pdf

To prepare for the change I need to know the complete list-IDs of the new
lists. So, piecing this together, when the mapping maps "fedora-announce-list"
to "announce", this means that the list-ID "fedora-announce-list.redhat.com"
becomes "announce.lists.fedoraproject.org", correct?

Björn Persson