G11 keyboard

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Mon Dec 21 21:42:48 UTC 2009

I have the Logitech G11 "gaming" keyboard, which I really want for filling in
frequently used terms, not gaming, and there doesn't seem to be a good way to
get the programable keys enabled. I would settle for turning them on, being able
to program them from the computer would be a bonus, but I can do it by hand if I
can enable them at all.

There's reference to a package g15macro, but it's intended for other similar
hardware, etc, and before I spend the time working on it (I got the source) for
Fedora and a different keyboard I thought I'd ask if someone has a canned
solution, like another program or rpm for g15macro which works.

BTW: my word per hour are up about 10% since changing, just because it's a
better keyboard. Great investment.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>