What is the smallest device that will run Fedora 12 ? Evolution ? Kontact ?

Linuxguy123 linuxguy123 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 19:14:36 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-12-23 at 10:26 -0800, Suvayu Ali wrote:
> On Wednesday 23 December 2009 10:18 AM, Linuxguy123 wrote:
> > We are quite disappointed with my wife's iPhone.  Everything is so
> > locked up.
> >

> A friend of mine jailbroke his iPhone. He can do all sorts of cool stuff
> including having a terminal and using ssh to log into our lab servers. ;)

They must be jailbroken if you want to do much with them.   We wanted a
good Skype/ VOIP application since the 3G network coverage isn't nearly
as good as plain GSM.

I think I would much, much prefer the N900.  I found out that davmail
can be use with an iPhone.  We'll see what my wife says.

I might get an N900 just for myself.  What would stop one from running
Fedora on it ?  I guess ubuntu would be a closer fit ?