A survey

Mike Williams dmikewilliams at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 00:42:59 UTC 2009

On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 5:09 PM, Hiisi <very-cool at rambler.ru> wrote:
> 1. Are you left-handed?
yes
> 2. Do you use mouse with left hand?
sometimes
> 3. How to configure in F12 (Gnome) mouse pointer to be
> left-handed-mouse oriented (I mean how to mirror mouse pointer)?

Like Frank, I use my middle finger to left click when using a mouse
left-handed.  I do this because I often use computers that others also
use.  Being used to using the left mouse button for left clicking
enables me to just move the mouse, and be comfortable without  having
to reconfigure anything (and no risk of forgetting to put it back when
I'm done).

Mike