User image for "About me" in taskbar in f12?

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Fri Dec 25 03:46:36 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-12-24 at 06:19 -0800, Mike Cloaked wrote:
> All the image  files and the directories that hold them have read
> permission for everybody - what else needs to be changed?

And are the directory permissions world executable, too?

NB:  I'm just making educated assumptions about the permissions, as I
haven't looked at the newer Fedora release yet, and read about this kind
of issue some time ago.  I elected not to bother with faces in the
chooser, as I want user spaces with only personal access.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.