Firefox/Flash print problem -

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Sun Dec 27 01:09:12 UTC 2009

    Fedora/3.5.6-1.fc12 Firefox/3.5.6

        about:plugins shows:

        Shockwave Flash

        File name: nswrapper_64_64.libflashplayer.so
        Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42

    This is an updated F-12 computer, in fact I have two and both have
    the same problem printing from flash in Firefox. When I ask it to
    print the menu comes up allowing me to select the printer and that
    accepts my selection, but no matter which of three printers I select
    it only prints to the "default" printer designated in
    system-config-printer!

    Crossword puzzles collected as .pdf files print to whatever printer
    I select. Printing from the command line works normally too.

    Any suggestions on correcting this are welcome.

    Bob