[Fedora] IBM Netfinity 5000

Jack Lauman jlauman at nwcascades.com
Sun Dec 27 19:52:22 UTC 2009

The "AIC-7895" is equivalent to the Adaptec AHA-2940U, AHA-2940UW,
AHA-3940U, AHA-3940UW SCSI adapters (and others). (AIC-7895 is the chip
on the card).

The "qlxxxx" below are for an embedded QLogic SCSI controller on the
motherboard.

Reinstall the IBM system partition... then load you Linux release.

Jack