What is the smallest device that will run Fedora 12 ? Evolution ? Kontact ?

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Mon Dec 28 01:37:13 UTC 2009

Linuxguy123 wrote:

> So what is the smallest practical device that will run F12 ?

You didn't seem to get an answer to your question, but a lot of suggestions for
what you could do, the eeepc will run FC12 and you can get a model with a six
cell battery setup if life is important.

> How else could one run apps like Evolution and Contact on a small
> device ?  Could they be made to run on a Symbian device ?  What about
> Android ?

Kevin had that right, Nokia N900 is one answer, of go Verizon and Droid. That's
on their CDMA net, if coverage counts (the ads are true, their coverage is
better). Wal-Mart sells several smart phone using GSM, which I'm told run or can
run Linux. Don't have details to give, sorry.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>