Name of fedora lists - you're kidding right?

Dave Stevens geek at uniserve.com
Tue Dec 29 19:32:32 UTC 2009

Quoting Mail Lists <lists at sapience.com>:

>  Suggestion:
>
>   May I suggest as we move to the new mailling list server, that we
> please change the name(s) from the current long (and goofy) one(s) such as:
>
>    "Community assistance, encouragement, and advice for using Fedora."
>
>   to something more concise ?
>
>  thanks.

I dunno, I don't have to retype this so as long as it makes sense I
not only have no objection but I think the explicitness makes it
desirable for the many list subscribers who do not have English as
their first language.

Dave

> --

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
   Krishnamurti