Where is 2.6.32?

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Thu Dec 31 02:08:17 UTC 2009

Konstantin Svist wrote:
> How come Fedora is still on 2.6.31? Is .32 held back on purpose or are
> there issues merging it?
> It took less than a week for .31.9 to be pushed through... but I don't
> see .32 in updates-testing and it's been almost a whole month...

My personal experience with building 2.6.32.recent is that if they enhance the
video drivers any more we will be running text only. Let the developers have the
holiday off, and hopefully they will have run 2.6.32 on their laptops and be
motivated to work on it.

A new year is coming.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>