-ck with Fedora?

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Thu Dec 31 16:46:01 UTC 2009

Dave Stevens wrote:
> Does anyone have experience to report in using the new -ck kernel patches?

Dave, I assumed that you meant the BFS scheduler patch, there's a recent one for
2.6.32. I ran that kernel in test, but because the video drivers are getting
farther from functional on my machines, and the regression for random i/o (see
LKML) I have gone back to Fedora kernel for now.

The new 2.6.32 BFS patch is at
http://ck.kolivas.org/patches/bfs/2.6.32-sched-bfs-311.patch

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>