I lost the NetworkManager Applet

James Harrison jamesaharrisonuk at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 4 01:54:38 UTC 2009

I just got home. It is running nm-applet is running but no icon. I tried restarting NetworkManager. Still no icon

I got it back, but by a fluke. I right clicked on the panel at the top of the screen and "Add to panel..." I selected the "Notification area..." Icon in the list and the NetworkManager Icon reappeared.

James