Omega 10 release

Leslie Satenstein lsatenstein at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 6 03:36:57 UTC 2009

Some feedback,

It works on my dual core system (64bit) with 64bit video card. I presume the video card is a dual 32-64bit version.

Compiz does not work with the ati hd3450 video card. There are drivers that do work with it that I obtained from livna and from rpmfusion

I did not try webcam or video.  One problem was sound level --- too low, even with every setting turned up to max..